Fluffy No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake (Gluten, Dairy Free)
- Mi-Del gluten free graham or gingersnap pie crust
- 12 ounces Daiya plain cream cheese- (1-½ containers of daiya cream cheese)
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp canned pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1-¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1-½ tsp vanilla extract
- 9 ounces So Delicious CocoWhip- (1 container)
- In medium bowl, beat the Daiya non-dairy cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add the pumpkin puree, powdered sugar, pie spice,vanilla and ½ container of the CocoWhip to the cream cheese and beat until smooth and blended completely.
- Using a spatula, fold in the other ½ of the CocoWhip container into the cream cheese mixture until blended.
- Pour the mixture into the Gluten-Free crust, cover and chill for 6+ hours until cheesecake is set.
- Slice and serve topped with non-dairy Reddi Whip
I have used other non-dairy cream cheese brands and they work just as well.Adapted from: https://thefitcookie.com/