Gluten free, dairy free pumpkin parfait
This recipe is made by one of my favorite gluten, dairy, soy free companies. After trying and trying so many different brands of certain things like cream soups, breads, even vegan puddings, Vivian's Live Again brands are the best. My kids, husband and I have a hard time telling that the products are gluten, dairy free. I tell everyone that I know including our allergy patients that has a child or family member with food allergies or EOE. They do not pay me to say this. They are our favorite!!! Give this awesome recipe a try for your next holiday party or just for dessert one day.
This recipe calls for graham cracker crust, you can make it without or use gluten free graham crackers.
1/2 cold almond milk
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1-15 oz can of pumpkin
1 package of Vivian's live again vanilla pudding mix
1 package of Vivian's live again whipped toppinghttps://viviansliveagain.com/collections/pudding/products/vegan-whipped-topping-mix
1. In a large bowl whisk together milk and pumpkin spice
2. Add pumpkin, stir until well combined
3. Add Vivian's live again pudding mix, follow instructions on package how to prepare pudding. Beat with wire whisk for 1 1/2 minutes.
4. Stir in half of the Vivian's live again whipped topping. Follow the instructions on the package how to prepare whipped topping.
5. Spread on crust, or put in parfait glasses. Top with remaining whipped topping, and chill for 3 hours before serving.